19 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders
This category in other languages:
American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome Information and Support (AAKSIS)
- Email list, conference, membership, newsletter, regional groups and resource links.
Genetic Org Home
- Information about Klinefelter Syndrome, when it was first discovered, the common characteristics, and treatment.
- Overview and medical information.
Klinefelter Syndrome - The Ohio Support Network
- Specific health and educational resources for Ohio KS individuals and their families. Links to local and national healthcare, ongoing research, conferences, and support meetings.
Klinefelter Syndrome Support
- Educational and support information about Klinefelter Syndrome/XXY and its variants.
Klinefelter's Syndrome gynecomastia
- Male chest recontouring for large male breasts (gynecomastia) found in Klinefelter's Syndrome with surgical reduction by excision and liposuction. Before and after photographs, links, movies, and patient question and answer boards.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Klinefelter Syndrome
- Defines this condition, the causes, symptoms, treatment, prognosis, and complications.
- XXY is a genetic anomaly which occurs 1 in 500 in the general population today. Men with this condition usually have Klinefelters Syndrome. Offers joining instructions for this support group.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 2.8345 seconds (PHP 81% - MySQL 19%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 213 | Server load: Perfect (0.81)