20 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Reptiles and Amphibians
Home: Gardening: Gardens: Wildlife
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife
Regional: Africa: Science and Environment: Wildlife
Science: Biology: Ecology: Wildlife Ecology and Management
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species
Canadian Cooperative Wildlife Health Centre
- Its purpose is to apply the veterinary medical sciences to wildlife conservation and management in Canada.
Center for Bison and Wildlife Health
- Serves as a regional center for information exchange and research on all aspects of the biology and management of the American bison. Based at Montana State University at Bozeman.
Dutch Society for Wildlife Health
- Mission to acquire, disseminate and apply knowledge of the health and welfare of wild and feral animals in relation to their biology, conservation and interaction with humans and domestic animals, with an emphasis on the Netherlands.
National Wildlife Health Center (NWHC)
- Provides wildlife health and disease investigative, research and training support to federal, state, local and international conservation agencies. Also maintains wildlife mortality and epizootic information and databases.
Office of Fish and Wildlife Health and Forensics
- Conducts investigations and research on diseases of captive and free-ranging fish and wildlife. It also performs tests and analyses of biological samples for law enforcement cases.
Rabies Vaccine for Immunization of Wild Carnivores
- Provides information on rabies, its history, infective agent, source, spread in the Ukraine and Europe and the BrovaRabies V-RG vaccine and its administration to wild animals.
Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study (SCWDS)
- Providing high quality wildlife disease expertise to State and Federal Agencies responsible for wildlife and domestic livestock resources.
Veterinary Surveillance: Wildlife
- Provides information on why the public is asked to look out for diseases in wild animals and birds, and how they should do it.
- Synopsis of an ethnoveterinary book, available to purchase online, about how wild animals keep themselves well and what humans can learn from them.
Wildlife Disease News Digest
- Brings together wildlife health-related news and journal articles from authoritative sources into a concise, easy-to-read format.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 2.7588 seconds (PHP 86% - MySQL 14%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 287 | Server load: Passable (3.35)