23 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Society: People: Personal Homepages
A.J.'s Chess Page(s) on A. - F.
- Information about upcoming chess events. Several annotated games and chess instruction.
Brian vs. Jake
- Personal chess page tracking the games of Brian Bien against Jake Borsenik.
Confessions of a chess novice
- Chess improvement from a club player's point of view.
- A central Ohio, United States, coach and instructor with a "Life Master" title. A proponent of the Blackmar - Diemer Gambit.
- My works, compositions tourneys, and problem chess magazines.
Jos' Chess Page
- Information by Jos Heesen includes articles on female chess players and Jan Hein Donner.
Mike Serovey On Chess
- The games of Mike Serovey from 1984 to present with diagrams and analysis, chess news and links.
- Italian chess philatelic page.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 0.5962 seconds (PHP 35% - MySQL 65%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 219 | Server load: Perfect (0.88)