22 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Regional: Asia: Myanmar
BADA: Burmese American Democratic Alliance
- Formed to bring democracy and freedom to the people of Myanmar who are constantly struggling against the most repressive military regime.
Burmese American Professionals Society
- A San Francisco Bay Area based organization with various professionals and college students who have roots in Myanmar.
Burmese Medical Association of North America
- A nonprofit, nonpolitical, and nondenominational professional medical association. Communicate with medical professionals originally from Myanmar (Burma).
- Fort Wayne, Ind. is home to more than 350 Burmese refugees. According to the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, this is the largest group of Burmese refugees in the United States.
Christians Concerned for Burma
- Summary reports and pictures of relief trips to Lahu, Shan, and Wa territories.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 0.7469 seconds (PHP 36% - MySQL 64%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 236 | Server load: Dreadful (4.34)