25 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Water Skiing and Wakeboarding
Fishing Clubs of the Deaf
Sports: Water Sports
This category in other languages:
Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana Inc.
- Non-profit organization and chapter of Disabled Sports USA. Club history, programs offered, and photo gallery.
Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc.
- National organization for disabled fishing. Programs, events, history and gear. US.
Handicapped Scuba Association International
- Training and certifying agency that specializes in recreational diving for people with disabilities.
International Association for Handicapped Divers
- Diving association which provides the means for those with disabilities to become divers. Includes location of instructors and resorts, membership information, news, and a member forum.
Oxford Adaptive Rowing Club
- Photo gallery, contacts and involvement opportunities for disabled people to row, coach and cox; based in Oxford, England.
USA Swimming - Adapted
- Information on including swimmers with disabilities, records and rankings, national classifications and forms for submitting records.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 0.6248 seconds (PHP 35% - MySQL 65%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 248 | Server load: Adequate (1.35)