25 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Society: Issues: Fraud: Investment
Morgan Stanley Settles Conflicts of Interest Charges
- Securities and Exchange Commission sued the firm claiming its research analysts were subject to inappropriate influence by its investment banking division.
Morgan Stanley and Sexual Discrimination
- Examines widespread gender bias at the Wall Street firm. Conflicts of interest in stock research, and improper mutual funds sales are covered too.
SEC Charges Morgan Stanley With Inadequate Disclosure in Fund Sales
- Firm pushed "preferred" funds and failed to inform customers about higher fees associated with certain class of shares.
Morgan Stanley, LVMH Tango In Paris
- Lawsuit alleges that Claire Kent of Morgan Stanley defamed LVMH in order to cultivate its rival Gucci, a client of the investment bank. [Forbes]
(May 27, 2003)
Complaint: SEC v. Morgan Stanley Regarding Stock Research Conflicts of Interest
- Complaint filed with the U.S. District Court alleging conflicts of interest for Morgan Stanley's research analysts with respect to investment banking activities and considerations.
(April 28, 2003)
LVMH sues Morgan Stanley
- The world's leading luxury goods retailer sues the investment bank over alleged unfair research to favor its rival Gucci. [BBC]
(November 26, 2002)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 0.7648 seconds (PHP 36% - MySQL 64%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 177 | Server load: Perfect (0.39)