18 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Java Auction Simulator API (JASA)
- Auction Simulator API allows researchers to write trading simulations using a number of different auction protocols.
Radiocommunications Agency - Spectrum Auctions
- Information about United Kingdom third generation mobile phone spectrum auctions. Auction rules, press notices, and research.
Robert Wilson's Class Material on Market Design
- at Stanford University, Dept. of Economic.
Survey of Auction Types
- Defines in lay-terms the various types of auctions, including English Auctions, Dutch Auctions, and Double Auctions. A brief history of auctions and discussion of collusion is included.
Winner's Curse Applet
- Discussion of and applet demonstrating the winner's curse. The applet allows one to try different bidding strategies, and simulates results, calculating expected payoffs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 0.5914 seconds (PHP 34% - MySQL 66%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 268 | Server load: Perfect (0.89)