19 May 2013
Search the world’s largest human-powered directory
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Software
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Informatics: Software
ALICE Biodiversity Software
- Database management system for managing data about taxa, species, genera, varieties and cultivars.
- A SQL interface to DELTA, implemented in Microsoft Access 97.
Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification
- The Linnaeus II taxonomic content management system supports creating taxonomic databases, computer aided identification keys, interactive biogeographic maps, and literature and glossary databases in one hyperlinked environment.
- A system for creating, maintaining, distributing and playing interactive identification keys.
- An interactive Multiple-Entry Key Algorithm to enable rapid identification of biological specimens.
- The program can give an overview of taxonomic and other information of a taxa group. Recorded data can be assessed or exported as RTF or HTML document.
- An interactive multi-entry polychotomous key for identification of organisms by intensive use of images.
- Polyclaves are identification tools that have a wide variety of applications across, and beyond, the life sciences.
TAXIS - Taxonomic Information System
- Database management system for recording taxa, specimens, characters, and images. Also serves as an interactive identification system.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Modified by VinDSL
1996-2010 - Lenon.com - All Rights Reserved.
This Website is Powered by an Enhanced Version of
The Most Advanced
Content Management System
in the World.
Script generation time: 1.5339 seconds (PHP 75% - MySQL 25%)
Queries: 27 | Views last 5 mins: 157 | Server load: Perfect (0.49)